KittyLicious

KittyLicious

Tuesday 28 October 2014

What Kind of Fashion Do I like?

                             As far as you saw the earlier post that's is my close friend fashion sense. And so now is my turn to tell you guys what kind of fashion do i like. Hmm my fashion depends on what month and day it is if it is a fall month i will usually wear a sweater and skinny jeans.Yeah so it depends on the month.As you see in the earlier post(Joyce) say that she don't like short pants nor jeans so do i it doesn't really fit me.
                    
I really like simple clothes because i can pair them up with skater skirts,skinny jeans,high waisted jeans. Now days i like to pair up any clothes with high waisted jeans.To add more style to this normal ottd you can tie around your rips a long sleeves. 
 You can either wear your cardigan or tie around your hips. Also to add more style to it by just tie a small bow near your tummy area as seen in the photo tbh i am unable to describe well yeahh.  Also down below i like to pair normal clothes with some denim jacket to make it look casual. Yeah so now ill move on to accessories. I like to wear bandanna so much it match to any kind of ottd. Shoes? i like to pair up with both booths and vans shoe look so Nice.I also like sweater  :)

Yeahh so this is my fashion sense.IRAHXX

2 comments: