KittyLicious

KittyLicious

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Fav Foods,drinks and recipes

Hey Guys!!

Today, I will be sharing with you most of my fav food :) I have a lot of fav food because I LOVE FOOD!!XD
My very first fav food is DONUT!!

They are so cute AF!! :p I usually buy my donuts from dunkin donut....I don't know why? XD
I love french fries even though it's unhealthy :(  I love the french fries from MCdonalds, sometimes I put extra salt in the fries XD

Shakira, My friend and I had done a chubby bunny challenge but instead of using marshmallow,
we used fries.....Because we're weird like that :p
Green Tea is always my fav drink because it makes me cool down and it's good for you skin (I guess)XD


Arizona Green Tea
and Pokka Green Tea

Well.....Lots of people love to drink Starbucks and I'm not really a big fan of it, but I still like drinking :p
Cotton Candy Frap

Mocha Frap
Green Tea

and Caramel Frap
Well...I hate eating Vegetable, So i usually eat more fruits in order to keep myself healthy :)
My fav food are
Strawberry

Mangoes


Blueberry




Raspberry 

Frozen Raspberry are the best!
Lychee
Grapes
frozen grapes are great too
There are more fruits that I like but I'm not gonna post here :)
What are I eat for my breakfast if I want to be healthy is oatmeal.
Oatmeal may not taste nice but I'm gonna teach you all how to make it attractive ;)

You first cook an oatmeal with milk, any oatmeal is okay.Put as much as you want it.


Choose any fruit choice you want and just place it nicely on top
I always put strawberry/blueberry and bananas because it's my fav fruit <3

Drizzle some honey on top of the fruit/oatmeal (optional)

and serve with orange juice, other healthy juice or plain water
The outcome will be like this


mmhh....trust me, It's  really delicious ;p

That's it for today :) hope you all enjoy reading and hope you all will try out the recipes..

~Stay Fabulous And Be Pretty~

KG I Need A Heart Font





No comments:

Post a Comment