KittyLicious

KittyLicious

Tuesday 28 October 2014

What Kind Of Fashion Do I Like?

Hey Guys!!

This post is about what kind of fashion sense I have. Well, I really love to wear dress or skirt instead 
of wearing like short pants or Jeans. I love Jeans but I personally like skinny jeans the best and I also like leggings :) because it's comfortable.I don't really like short pants because to me, it's quite uncomfortable, hehe.
How I usually wear my skater skirt is by wearing an Pullover or crop top.You could also use like just an normal tee too.

Here are Three ways to wear your pullover with your skater skirt :)

I always tuck in my pullover when I'm wearing skater skirt.
Whenever I'm wearing skinny jeans, I would either tuck in or tuck out.Sometimes I would Put a plaid shirt/Jeans Shirt around my waist.

 

There are also different type of bottom you can wear.For example like Shorts


skirts

dress


or even leggings


I love wearing Jumpsuit too but I don't really have lots of jumpsuit.
My fav jumpsuit is what Ariana Grande is wearing <3


I love her sense of fashion because it's like girly and I'm girly too.
I hope that I grow up fast so that I can wear high heels that's so high :p and other pretty shoes.Right now all I can wear is low heels.flats.slippers and shoes.My fav heels is Pumps.





Ughh...I'm spamming so many photo of pumps :p my mom have a lot of pumps because she loves it too <3
My fav type of shoes are Converse and Vans
Low cut or high cut doesn't matter to me :p
Vans <3


Yup, I love bright colours because it always makes me so happy :)
I love wearing high knee socks because it is so EFFIN CUTE!!
But I have no idea where to buy :(


  


So that's actaully it for now :) I might do part two of this and thanks for reading <3

~Stay Fabulous And Be Pretty~

 

KG I Need A Heart Font




No comments:

Post a Comment