KittyLicious

KittyLicious

Thursday 30 October 2014

Beauty Products and stuff

Hi Guys!!

Today I will be sharing with all of you what beauty product and what kind of make up I like :)
I usually always go for the natural looks because I'm still young and you don't really need make up to cover up the pretty face of yours ;) 
My dad used to not allowed me to wear make up when I was younger but now he let me wear natural make up such us lip balm,lip gloss and blusher.Well I started to love make up at the age of 6 because whenever my mom was going out, she will put some make up on :) I'm really so obsess with lip gloss and lip balm!! <3
My fav lip balm brand is Eos and Baby Lips from Maybeline


Nivea brand is not bad too... :p
But too bad they don't come in cheap prices :(
My fav lip gloss brand is Maybeline, NYX mega shine and Dior.Well of course there are more brands that I like but i'm just gonna list these down.:)




There are many different kind of lip gloss but this is my favourite and this :p

I reslly love NYX lip gloss! <3


Whenever I'm buying lip gloss or lip balm, I will always buy light colours or pink colours because they look really nice XD
Now, lets move on to the eye area :)
I don't really care the brands for eyeliner , mascara because I can't wear that XD
But I really like smokey eyes because it gives you like a sexy looks :p







Kim Kardashian is like so Perfect <3
I'm so into collecting so many hand sanitizefrom bath and body works because they smell so good!

I don't have a fav scent because most of them smells really good <3

I'm just gonna stop here because I just came back from school and I'm really tired :p Sorry :(
I will make a part two of this so do visit our blog :p

~Stay Fabulous And Be Pretty~


KG I Need A Heart Font





No comments:

Post a Comment